UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:53 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:20 am 

Stan myres was an inventor who patented a fuel cell using a form of electrolysis back in the 70s. He was well on his way to making this technology available worldwide when he suddenly died ouside a restaurant. Conspiracy mill has it that he was told not to go ahead with his plans OR ELSE! No doubt the oil cartel took him out as his invention would wipe out the oil barons and possibly the economy too.Anyways,here are a few youtube links to check out if you so desire.His patents are also available on the net and as well as youtube for anyone who is mechanically inclined.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=8stApCmxY ... re=related
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=h75_TGiwg ... re=related

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:43 pm 

I am working on mine for about a week now. Looks promising, hope it isn't a hoax. To me, these units would be better built right into the new vehicles . These greedy corporations needs to be punished instead of rewarded all the time.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:37 pm 

Just a suggestion you might have already thought of uncled, are you taking pictures of this? It would be interesting to see how you put it all together, and it would also be a good record for you.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:33 am 

The water car was not a hoax........just like a lot of other amazing inventions.

But, a whole lot of new energy people are being killed off, while many others are stopped by way of threats to themselves and their families.

Its like the guy who came up with a battery........it would keep putting out power indefinitely and the day before he was to sign a deal to start production........he is dead.

Just like the guy with the car engine that ran on Crisco vegetable oil......actually the oil was more of a fluid drive than a fuel because the oil was not consumed, but did wear out. So you had to change the oil every so many thousand miles.......but other than that there was no fuel, not even water............and it was not a hoax either, it was the real deal. It's inventor died a couple of days before he was to sign a contract.

GM had an engine in 1947 that would get 400 miles per gallon.......lots of power to drive a big car......but guess what......it was not allowed.

You could fill books on this stuff and it just keeps coming.........but it never gets off the ground because it is not in the best interest of those that are robbing us blind.

The truth is we don't need oil or gas.........not even a hydrogen power cell.......we don't need any of it............fuel less propulsion is not fantasy....its real.

Over at http://www.gravitycontrol.org we keep going, but we stay safe because we have no working hardware.......if we did we'd be history. That's the world we live in. It's sick.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:23 am 

I share your frustration, dave. I think the individuals who are claiming this is a hoax could very well be representing the corp govt. I wonder if the military is secretly using this technology. Although if they were to do so,it would probably not be a secret for long.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:14 am 

That is the burning question........does the military really have this....the science and the technology and if they do.......do they know what it means? In other words, do they get it?

I find it hard to understand how all these smart guys could miss it......evidently there are two different schools of physics.....what is openly discussed at the university level and then there is the secret physics which is only taught to select students who agree to a secret contract.

I've heard this from 3 different sources now, so there has to be some truth to it.

However, if they know how can they hold the views they do? If they know they know there is no need for all this hardship and short changing people.......there is more than enough to go around for a very long time to come.

I have searched for clues and the only thing I could find that came close was an article in scientific american.......explaining the frozen light experiment, where they stopped light dead in its tracks......in other words reduced the speed of light to zero, which was actually an experiment in time travel, but that is denied. It was financed by the US Air Force, whereby it was supposed to be useful in relation to non-linear optics.

Too much disinformation to know for sure......lots of smoke though.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:21 am 

At your age, why not join the Air Cadets.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:28 am 

Cjmg, is longtime I am working around a similar project and we made move also a little car (Fiat Panda). It is not, anyway, Myres, but Meyer and I have loto of material about him too. If you want something newer then check for Joe cell on youtube. Stan produced the firts Dune Buggy car, but he had to disassemble it, change it, and assemble it again. Very big work, and expansive too...

Joe found the way to have energy (Orgon) from water, simply with a cell. The cell can be mounted on a car and allows to move. Maximum cost for this +/- 300U$...and no pollution around!

http://merlib.org/node/335 ;)

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:30 am 

We recently got an email from Sterling Allan regarding the Mylow magnetic motor and evidently Mylow is very afraid of the black ops gang who have been on his case about his motor.

He has been warned not to talk about it anymore and to let it go.

It seems the new energy field is crowded out with people who have either been threatened and scared out of the business or are dead.

Even know of one PhD who fled the USA in fear of the black ops wanting to put a tight lid on future developments.

So, it would appear that there are plenty of good alternatives to gasoline, ethenol and biodiesel etc.

Lots of water cars, which are repeatedly claimed to be a hoax, but when you see a live demonstration of a car fueled only by a jug of water it is difficult to understand how all this can be so efficiently surpressed.

We don't need the gas and oil or the nukes, but that is what we are being stuck with.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:55 pm 

Same that happened to Joe in Australia. After those warns, he posted everything on internet and they had trhe big medium finger. The Joe cell is an open source project, where everyone can build one or more and use it/them. The only patent (if I am not wrong) seems made in China and owned by an australian. No family name is known, only Joe.