UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:49 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:06 pm 

Interesting findings of a scientist on the origins of humans on earth.

http://www.ufodigest.com/marshome.html

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:13 pm 

That actually the first time ive read something concerning this kind of theory! Great find Tim ! :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:24 am 

"The Martians have landed, and they are US." This was from the Martian Chronicles.

This is an interesting theory, presented many years ago by more than one person. There's NOTHING in your Bibles that tells us EARTH was the home of "The Garden of Eden" IF it ever existed. There's actually a lot of reason why we may not have come from here, and while it could be one theory, that one is the least reason, in my estimation. But my ideas are just theories, as well. It's far more likely we came from the mother planet of Mars, the one that blew up and became the asteroid belt.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:46 am 

The planet that was blown in two was Tiamet and half of it became the earth and half of it became the asteroid belt. It was planet X or Nibiru that came too close to it and caused it to blow up sort of. The clay tablets found in Israel tell of mining on both earth and the moon and of inhabiting them both but the moon was by igigi which are biological robots. Any way Tiamet became the earth and the asteroid belt and not Mars. Who knows where we came from, we could be martians. I just wish we could find out for sure. Ann :P

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:22 am 

Tweaked wrote:
"The Martians have landed, and they are US." This was from the Martian Chronicles.

This is an interesting theory, presented many years ago by more than one person. There's NOTHING in your Bibles that tells us EARTH was the home of "The Garden of Eden" IF it ever existed. There's actually a lot of reason why we may not have come from here, and while it could be one theory, that one is the least reason, in my estimation. But my ideas are just theories, as well. It's far more likely we came from the mother planet of Mars, the one that blew up and became the asteroid belt.

Phaheton, if existed would be able to hold a constant atmosphere (just a little bit bigger than pluto)

Plus well mars is rather cold. But if mars can be considered as a "live" planet... well think for yourself the distance is twice as big

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:11 pm 
Editor

Timbit wrote:
Interesting findings of a scientist on the origins of humans on earth.

http://www.ufodigest.com/marshome.html

Tim

Interesting article with some nice ideas in it, Timbit. Just from what Discovery Channel and regular NASA publications have offer, by now I tend to believe Mars (like Earth) is a life supporting planet. Bacterial, or simple marine life deep under the crust for now, but in billions of years past very probably even allowing for complex life (similar to us, plants and animals).

So maybe indeed there were chunks of Mars and Earth exchanged due repeated asteroid impacts, kinda cross contaminating each planet with the other's building blocks of life, or even bacteria. Could have started Abiogenesis and Evolution many times over imo.

If true, we're both Martians :lol: !

orangekea

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:34 pm 

It is interesting that just last night on the news, a scientist held up a big chunk of Martian rock. They were trying to determine if 'life ever existed' on Mars, through their analysis.

What bothers me about that is we've had discussions about artifacts from Mars, pictures, etc., and, it's like, to me, a Caveman saying, "Look! I made a wheel- what can I do with this ONE wheel"?

I think in an evolutionary sense, what is presented is bringing us, or trying to, bring us back to the place we were before we knew anyting. In the days before NASA, HUBBLE, etc., and allowing a little teeny weeny 'possibility' out there to the public.

I also worry that enough tests were done to determine that there are NO bacteria living within the cracks of that rock that could have survived its eventual landing on Earth. I had the same concerns when water samples were returned to Earth for study, and there WAS bacteria in them.

What has happened to all the debris (rocks) from God only knows where, with bacteria (life) in them, that have landed all over the globe?

I can't believe that they expect the general public to buy that this recent news story on TV, was all about a 'simple' rock.