UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Abduction memories
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:59 am 
Unregistered
I know I had an encounter with another life form. I have tried to tell people and all they do is give you that simpathetic look as if I've lost my marbles. So I can't tell anyone, there is no point. Just of late I find myself drawn to constantly be thinking about it all again and I've even joined this forum.

I have all types of 'signs' that this has happened. I even have an unexplained triangle mark on my wrist that looks like a burn scar, but I haven't been burnt there.

The encounter that I remember happened just before I was 18. I am now 31 and I am now having alot of dreams and constant thoughts about what happened. My husband thinks I'm strange but he thinks that's just me.

Can someone help me work through this?

Post subject: Re: Abduction memories
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:45 am 
Unregistered
I should elaborate more about what happened.... I suppose.

Firstly I am from Australia.

My parents are separated. I was at that time living with my dad. His home was a new brick two storery house and was very rural, we only had 1 neighbour. Behind our house was a bush nature reserve and also a electricity sub-station small power plant. My dad liked it because there was that feeling of being cute off from the busy hustle and bustle. I didn't like the sub station.

Anyway, it was late in the evening and my father went to bed early. He was on the early morning shift. So he went to be at around 9 pm. (That is early for me).

I stayed up and I went and sat out on our back porch/veranda. I wanted some fresh air and wanted to think about things. Our veranda faced the sub station and the moutains etc. It was a very dark night, darker than normal. I couldn't see any moon... and the stars seemed different. I became very mesmerized by the sky.... of the unusual darkness and the funny pattern the stars seemed to be. I thought it was odd that some of the stars weren't out in the sky. Then I noticed these 3 ultra bright lights. They didn't move, they were just really ultra bright and really big. I remember being dazed and I kept thinking 'What is that? They look like funny stars... they can't be stars they are too big.... ... ..What is that?' They were in a triangle shape and I remember leaning forward and I felt drawn to find out what it was. I couldn't look away.

Next thing I know... I'm sitting on the veranda and the darkness is gone. My eyesight was really really hazy. I was really really dazed and confused. I hadn't been asleep. I was panicky and not sure how I got there. All I could think of was 'How come it seems early daylight. It was really dark just before????' I went inside, and I remember looking at the clock as I was confused why it wasn't dark anymore, it was 5am in the morning. I thought I need to get to bed to get sleep I have to get up soon. So I went to bed... really confused and dazed.

For days after and years later I still think something wasn't right.

I have that feeling that I am 'important' and I have a natural feeling that I am being watched. I know things before they happen. My husband gets sick of me saying what he is thinking before he says it. He says I am more in tune with things then some! I have this strange triangle mark on my wrist. It looks like a scar. I have no idea how it got there. I am now having strange dreams about creatures coming to get me and trying to talk to me. I am really curious about other life forms and feel like it wont be long now. But I know that this is just a silly thought and I am trying to forget it to get on with my life.

Any thoughts, would really help me.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:05 am 

People who have been contacted often don't remember it for a while, and then something happens -- either a new contact occurs, or something in every day life stirs up the memory and it comes to the forefront. This is not unusual. Many contactees and/or abductees have this happen to them.

There is no magic bullet to "get over it" like a lot of people would say... I'm in my 60s now, and I still am "taken" occasionally, altho not as often as when I was much younger.

The best you can do is try to change the way you think about it. You have to realize that if anyone wanted to hurt you, it would have already happened. But you're okay, and you're still here and it's now many years later. So when you start to get scared, try NOT to let the fear overtake you. Realize that if you're right, and they are real beings, they may just want to communicate with you. And you indeed may be very special to them.

Mine I believe always know where I am, how I am, and what I'm doing. They have been a part of my conscious life since I was 3 years old, so I feel pretty much "at home" with them. I just wish they would show up and sit down at the kitchen table, sometime, and have coffee so we can have a discussion I can remember ALL of...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:51 am 

:) Thanks.

At present I am curious and interested in other peoples encounters. I think this will help me. Some days I feel like I am different and that I don't really fit into life properly. I am unable to talk to my husband about any of this as he just changes the topic straight away, or laughs at me. I don't want this to affect our marriage, so I am unable to talk to him about it anymore. It is sad really. I do feel like I have no one to confide in but I don't feel alone as such.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:06 am 

I am psychic. I'm an animal healer. I see aliens & space craft. I take PHOTOS of alien space craft!! I know what my partner is thinking before he says it. BUT he SAYS he doesn't believe any of this... We've been together 16 years. ANYTHING is possible. And I make jokes about my abilities, all the time. He just laughs. I know he believes a little, from being with me over the past years. When I was having an ultrasound the other day, he asked the technician if she could see alien babies with two heads... And she answered, "At your wife's age, if I do, we'll both be RICH!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:15 am 

I got back up out of bed thinking about this, and while I remember, I think this might help.

One of the things I do when I'm sorting things out, is keep diaries. We have a 'buck store' here where I live, and I buy little notebooks, and record any and all information, thoughts, dates, times, memories etc., in a new notebook.

Nobody has access to this but me. I started seriously writing about strange events (time slips and strange visions) after I joined this community. I had no clue what the time slips in particular were all about, only that I experienced them and had kept this to myself, most of my life. To my surprise I was given feedback, and suggestions to links and information to help make sense of it all.

Information will hit at the strangest times when you least expect it. It isn't always something that will make sense. It may be a feeling, or something associated with a distant memory, or a shape, sound, or a trigger caused by even a simple conversation with a clerk at the grocery store.

One of the strangest 'visions' I had was sitting in my truck, in a parking lot, waiting for my husband.

Any and all information that you can record will help. It may not make sense, and it doesn't have to, and it may very well be something that you will read over at a later time and place, and something else will click, and so it goes.

And even if it never goes any further than the words on a page in a notebook, at least it is there, and it is real to you, and belongs to you. It has worked for me over the years, and maybe that might help you, too.

tim

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:59 am 

I'm not sure I like the word abduction, it sounds too much like kidnapping.

Also I don't like all this stuff about probes and examinations etc.

They say there is no evidence to prove an alien encounter occurred and I wonder what real evidence would look like?

It is my opinion that most encounters are never reported and for the most part not openly discussed. Who needs all that negative feedback?

I've put a few bits on this site about encounters and I accept the fact that most people think I am putting them on....big joke eh? That's okay, but I also think most people don't deal with the subject very well, a bit scary for them.

There have been a lot of genuine encounters over the years involving many people in many different parts of the world, but the most interesting ones are undoubtedly not reported.

The last people I would talk to are the types that haunt groups like MUFFON etc. and or any government agency.

I listen to some of the encounter stories and think whoa, that person did not encounter ET they encountered one of our own secret blackop groups who use the ET scenario as a blind to hide their identity and purpose. Under those conditions these people are being victimized, big time, and don't have a clue as to what is really going on.

For the most part we as a society have no clue as to the extremes some agencies go or are willing to go to achieve their goals. And it is the traumatic side of the issue which prevents us from even looking in the right direction.

You only have to read the 58 points or some of the other related material to realize that most of what is classified as alien related is closer to blackops tactics.

Yes there are ET encounters, lots of them, but there are also blackops encounters which appear for all intents and purposes to be the work of ET.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:43 am 

I've been having all types of flash backs of my past to the age when the encounter occurred. I'm wondering if I try to force myself to overcome this lost time or memory that I have blocked out, if it will help me now or should I just leave it alone and wait until I naturally remember? Is there a reason why I can't remember. I know no one can give me a clear answer, as no one 'really' knows.....

My family don't want to hear things like this. My husband just gives me that 'Yes dear....' comment, and I know he is just being polite.

I remember after the encounter that I became distant to everyone. My dad couldn't understand me and that I was just his troubled daughter. But how could I approach him....? He's not one to want to know these things, he probably would have had me admitted somewhere. I went through a really really deep depression afterwards which lasted for about 1 year. Let's just say... I am lucky to be here now.

I've just got this strange feeling that another encounter is going to happen again? Why did they pick me?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:55 am 

Maybe the title 'Abduction' could have been worded better.... like encounter. I haven't researched any of this. I'm just saying it as I think is approriate at the time.

So I apologise.

But I can't remember all of my 'encounter'. That is the problem.

I guess I titled my subject 'Abduction' as I feel like part of my life was taken from with me without my consent. Not that it really matters... I suppose... as most of it is a big black blankety blank. Maybe I gave some type of consent, after all there is a good 6 - 8 hours that I can't recollect?!?!?!

I understand that people like to suggest that there are blackops with aircraft that could resemble this black triangle that I 'encountered'. But there are alot of things that are used to explain all types of encounters.... doctored photos, parachutes, birds..... need I go on. Sometimes the truth is hard for people to believe.

My husband even said to me, USA has these secret triangle planes.... I can't remember his exact words, but that lead me to try and find a place where I felt normal. Where I could try and understand myself. Why I felt that I was special and why does it 'have' to be a secret amongst people that feel the same?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:13 pm 

While I agree that not all abductions are ET, some are black ops, some are a combination of both, but for all intent and purpose, it is what it is.

We could cut the cheese until the cows come home, but we are all essentially in the same place with our knowledge and understanding.

Abductions happen, they are real, and they are for a purpose that does not benefit the abductee. It is not voluntary, it is invasive, both psychologically and physically, and the aftermath is commonly a scrambled brain.

Memories of the event are fragmented, and awareness is limited to knowing something happened, but being unable to have enough awareness to say exactly what it is. And I don't think that is by accident. Can you imagine if every abductee had a 100 percent conscious recall of their abductions? That sort of mass awareness could actually stop their unwanted intrusions couldn't it?

The needs being met are by those doing the abductions, whether they be human engineered, ET engineered, or both. There are many types of abductions, many purposes, and many victims. Jim Sparks book, The Keepers, describes his many experiences that involve both. Chris Rutkowski's book, Abductions, recounts those with very different experiences, for different purposes. Stanton Friedman and Kathleen Mardens book, Captured, presents yet another perspective on abductions and experiences. Dr. Mack speaks to the commonality of all abductions, as they relate to the aftermath, regardless of why or who took them.

There are no shortages of theories to explain why it happens, or by who's hand, human or otherwise. But the bottom line is, those coping with the resulting awareness over time that they have experienced something that cannot be explained, are not comforted by knowing who is responsible for it.

One thing is for certain and that is all abductees eventually put enough pieces together to realize that either their experiences have common characteristics, that over time, begin to paint a very clear picture, OR, the abduction was merely considered a possible reason for events that cannot be otherwise explained.

I think too that there is a reason why more seasoned abductees speak of their experiences as enlightening and pleasant, and actually look forward to their contact(s). It is but one type of encounter, and many other types of encounters are not for the same purposes, with the same results.

Tim