UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:08 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:58 pm 

hello its me dark knight again....

do you remember seeing satans face on sep 11 2001??

he was in the smoke and alot of people saw his face this does ring a bell to me and all of us.

number 666 is the rise of satanism and religion over this world
alot of people will die and evil will rise unless christianity will have to fight to survive because it will not be allowed as government law because of civil war in other countries...

I encourage many christians to stand up and fight for this because this is where jesus will come back

its up to the world to bring him back because satan will become anhilliated after he takes over

nuclear bombs will erupt the world extinction levels will rise by meteors and also bad weather
cities will fall and many alien takeovers will happen in the next 100 years or over

this is all the work of satan over this world and the earth will have its extinction level erupted by 2030 A.D when a meteor hits the earth death will come to those who have rejected christ and inner light will be 100% recharged spiritual light so please prepare for this event of the end of the world.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:02 pm 

Hello dark_knight,

That you have taken the time to register and post, and aren't a 'hit and run' so to speak, you are welcome at any time to post on your thoughts, theories, experiences etc. I do hope that others who read your posts will respond.

Timbit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:36 pm 

Location: City of Redcliffe, just North of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Dark Knight, I ask you to bear in mind that 2012 is a year (date) that has no significant meaning to Christians, Jews or Muslims. as these 3 are the largest of all worldly faiths, and have a common origin, none of these peoples have any reason to acknowledge 2012 as anything other than another year..

as for the rise of the Anti-Christ in 2012, nothing in this world occurs overnight... IF and I do mean a very big IF. there is an Anti-Christ he/she is already living amongst us..

2012, is one "prophecy" that is fast becoming what maybe (if anything happens at all, remember the Millennium bug issue?) called a "self full filling prophecy.
I dunno what 2012 will bring, I am more interested in 2010 for now..

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:59 am 

In Numerology, 2012=5... the Number of CHANGE. Yes, there probably will be earth changes, and those will impact lots of people. Climate Change is very real, whether you believe we're partly to blame for it, or not. I think there may be a spiritual awakening in people of ALL religions and of NO religions. There will definitely be weather pattern changes because they are already happening. And while those are cyclic patterns that have always happened, the more we fear the negative, the worst chance we have of attracting negative weather impacts.

Get your spiritual beliefs into the highest realms you can...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:40 am 

Good advice.

I was thinking about collective positive energy while watching the Olympics. Canada just went crazy bonkers for our athletes, and nearly all of them said that affected their performaces. As focussed and prepared as they were, that energy surely must have helped their runs.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:12 am 

Combined thought creates results. You just have to make the decision to stop being afraid, and call in what you know is best. Faith is a commodity available to all, but shared by the wise.