UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:01 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:57 pm 

I recently came upon a story which interested me.It is not that it could not be made up. But the funny thing is the town is only a few miles were me and my brother.And on other occations had experiences. Most but not all my experiences were in a town called Hubbardston Ma. This is no way to say because this might have happened that I myself may to you have not made up my encounters.It is easy for me to say I am telling the truth .But knowbody on this site knows me.So to just believe me.Would be just believing in something you want to believe in.But I hope if you have not read about her.You will find it interesting.And for me this means my friends from space must like certain areas over others.It is a beautiful area . With plenty of national forest .That people mostly only go to on the weekends. At Barre Falls just a few miles away from Ashburnham . You are not aloud to be in the national forest after 10 pm.Me and my friend Scott would always go down there after that time.We new were we could go without being seen .If anyone decided to go threw there. There is miles of dirt roads off in all directions.It used to be a old prison camp in the 20s .Where prisners would do hard labor.Stacking rocks for boarders when we did not have that easy flouresent tape. There still is a old building made of solid concrete that still stands with a little room they would put the men who did not behave. Now I want to go back there .And when I go back to see my mom in the spring >i will get my friend Scott and go back down there at night like we often did.And who knows maybe we will get lucky and have another encounter. Not that it can't happen anywhere because it does.It seems to follow some of us.But it will be nice to be with my friend Scott again and jumping around and be saying there it is.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:48 am 

I read two books of Andreasson Affair, and i think now that hypsosis is not perfect method because may bring real memories mixed with creative influence. For example you see green tree, later you think about this tree and imagine that bird sit on it. Under hypnosis you may tell about that bird, which now exist in memories but he was not there in reality.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:15 pm 

koval321 wrote:
I read two books of Andreasson Affair, and i think now that hypsosis is not perfect method because may bring real memories mixed with creative influence. For example you see green tree, later you think about this tree and imagine that bird sit on it. Under hypnosis you may tell about that bird, which now exist in memories but he was not there in reality.
Yes I myself do not believe in the manipulation of ones mind from another to get a answer that you want to hear.Whether true or not.There is no 100% gaurentee that all will be true. One can only know himself or herself what they see and experience from a close up view what something is. There are many who see things that are not there or look like something it is not. But then there are those who see what is there and knowone believes them.If what someone sees or experiences is true . There should be a uncaring thought about others who do not believe you.As long as you know it to be true, good enough and enjoy it.I would not steal my friends TV just to prove to others I was in his house.Because then people would just say it was not his TV. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:15 am 

Memory is a very complicated subject and involves a lot more than most people might normally consider.

Don't fall into the false memory hole, it is a false theory developed for the specific purpose of denying the validity of recovered memories.

For starters memory is not something you store in your head...there are no memories filed inside your brain or imprinted upon neurons.

Memory exists as a field condition associated with your physical past, so each time you access memory you access your own past, which is an instantaneous process.

This is why it is possible to go back and relive the past...and in cases where memory has been clinically repressed by means of mind controls, a recovered memory may be experienced on the conscious level for the very first time, which in some cases involves the subject suffering a traumatic experience in the present here and now.

I myself would not encourage anyone to seek regressive hypnosis to deal with traumatic events in their life, especially if those events have been clinically repressed, as this can be dangerous to the subject. They can end up worse off than before they underwent hypnosis.

In cases of contact with ET there is usually a very good reason why some things are not remembered and it is not necessarily because of something horrible having happened. In fact it may be because of the absolute wonder involved which very well might make life after the fact seem rather meaningless and empty.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:30 am 

By the way, what's with this Betty stuff....does ET have a thing for gals called Betty eh?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:04 am 

There is a developing science now that will allow doctors to remove memory of traumatic events. This is something that will happen sooner rather than later I think.

I have been hypmotized and it is a common misconception that people somehow lose control of their will.

You cannot be asked, or a suggestion put to you, to jump off a tall building. Even if the therapist says he'll have a big net at the bottom, or that the excercise is not really real, or tells you that the building is only two feet tall. Like David said, unless you have reference already stored about buildings being only two feet tall, you are not going to follow that suggestion.

I think a lot of the false memory syndrome comes from the fact that those asking the questions are not getting enough information retrieved, to interpret the data, or to support a theory to explain pre-hypnotic information. So THEY put their spin on it in order for it to make sense.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:06 am 

I am still a firm believer that you won't be cajoled to do something under normal hypnosis that isn't already something you CAN do, if provoked... But there are OTHER methods to induce anyone to do something TOTALLY AGAINST ONE'S WILL, and most governments have those capabilities.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:22 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
I am still a firm believer that you won't be cajoled to do something under normal hypnosis that isn't already something you CAN do, if provoked... But there are OTHER methods to induce anyone to do something TOTALLY AGAINST ONE'S WILL, and most governments have those capabilities.
And when all else fails and it is the goverment doing bad things to humans.They can ruin your life threw making it look like you have no credit.Tax audits.They can make up any story they want and there is nothing you can do about it.They can have you set up and there is not a lawyer in this countrie that would get invovled without a gaurented loss or conviction on you.If someone were to go not after you but your family.But because of you.Would you do as they asked of you.If first it looked like your loved one was only having a accident like something went wrong with there car.Would you then do what someone wanted you to do.Most people would goverment or not.If it were some random person.You would go to the cops then the FBI. But if it were the goverment who could you go too.I have had my own experiences with this goverment years ago.They can do anything they want.And yes even just kill you.But this is a small section of the goverment.Most of the goverment does not even have any knowledge of what is going on from one office to another.And not all the goverment is corupt. There is only a very small percent of the goverment that has that little special knowledge and even they do not have all the information.They may get the pieces but the puzzle when complete is only seen to a very few.They have no ss number there names are not there own.There cars do not stick out like the black tinted out window type.These people could say hi to you start a conversation with you.And you think they are just some nice guy in the warm weather sun. But that is not to say we should run around with a who is that on our minds all the time.These people are only interested in such a few people the rest of us have nothing to worry about ever.We just are not that important enough to them.Peace to you and your always.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:21 pm 

Everything in ALL the world governments remains so compartmentalized, the main bodies of the governments honestly DON'T know what's being perpetrated behind tightly locked doors in sound-proof rooms by a small group of people who have a "God" complex.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:08 am 

Tweaked wrote:
Everything in ALL the world governments remains so compartmentalized, the main bodies of the governments honestly DON'T know what's being perpetrated behind tightly locked doors in sound-proof rooms by a small group of people who have a "God" complex.
And God will seek them out. Disinformation is a great group.Seek and destroy people is another great group.Such wonderful groupies.Peace to you always wave to the Hollywood sign for me.