UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:38 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:02 am 
Unregistered
Welcome to the forum, and best wishes on your show and site!
Will you give us a little hint as to what the new radiocast will cover?
can you tell us anything about this Ashtar Command?
Who are they?
What is their agenda?
When they were organized...that sort of info....?
Thanks bergle.....
___

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:26 am 
Unregistered
Is this like the Federation of Planets on Star Trek?
___

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:32 am 
Unregistered
Greetings,

My suggestion is to listen to the program worldwide Wednesdays you will learn alot .

Here is a little bit on the Ashtar Command .

We, of the Ashtar Galactic Command form a vast Allaiance of Light numbering in the millions surrounding Earth with guardianship on behalf of the Most Radiant One, Lord Sananda Kumara...Emmanuel, Christ-Jesus and the Supreme Creator YHWH.

2. We are assisting at every level with Earth and Humanity's transformation and paradigm shift into the fifth world and seventh Golden Age .
3. We strive to maintain the stability of your planet’s polar axis and constantly monitor its magnetic field, grid systems and all astrophysical and geophysical conditions affecting Earth and other planets within this solar system and galaxy.
4. We inspire the Spiritual expanding of consciousness which allows for a greater understanding of your multidimensional Divinity and Divine Function within this vast and inhabited Cosmos .....and beyond.

5. We are enhancing the Earth’s paramagnetic harmonic resonance by creating crop circles for increasing production of food crops.

6. We are encouraging the shift from fossil fuel to free energy, and nonpolluting energy sources and forms of transportation.

7. We are working to implement an effective form of communication from our Merkabah transmission apparatuses to your informational receptors.

8. We are safeguarding and over lighting our millions of representatives and their service missions throughout your world.

9. We watch, ever prepared to evacuate and relocate your entire world’s population, if necessary, should your planet’s viability be jeopardized by any potential geophysical or astrophysical catastrophe.

10. We are supervising the re-creation on Earth of educational temple complexes based upon a system of sacred geometry, to be utilized for humanity’s ongoing processes of initiation and ascension.

11. We are assisting with the physical plane advent and return of the Christ and the planetary and celestial Lords of Light who accompany Him; the externalization of their ashrams and academies of higher consciousness upon Earth.

12. We have as a cherished focus the long awaited acceptance of your planet into the United Confederation of Peaceful Worlds... in this capacity we come as ambassadors from The Great Central Sun on a mission of peace and goodwill.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:52 am 

My understanding is that the original broadcast in 1977 was direct from the Ashtar Command. It can be heard here

[url "http//www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread275367/pg1"]http//www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread275367/pg1[/url]

Subsequent messages via the news broadcasts noted in the above post, are channelled messages through mediums. Are these the radio broadcasts now, 30 years later that you are referring to? Have there been any 'direct' messages during the past 30 years, in the same fashion, or have they all been through mediums.

More information can be read here [url "http//www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/mike_quinsey/mikes%20articles/voice_from_space.htm"]http//www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/mike_quinsey/mikes%20articles/voice_from_space.htm[/url]

And more about hijacking radio frequencies
[url "http//www.transdiffusion.org/emc/geohistory/hijack.php"]http//www.transdiffusion.org/emc/geohistory/hijack.php[/url]

Now, thats just a quick google search, there is a lot of information out there for anyone interested in learning more from both sides of the fence.

Personally,[i] I don't discount anything[/i], but, from what I've read, the original broadcast 30 years ago has created a life of it's own over the years.

Tim
___

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:23 am 
Unregistered
Would you be upset if I were to say that I'm quite skeptical about all this Ashtar thing, and about these so-called Space Brothers and Space Brothers.
O.k., I do believe that there is life on other planets, but this Ashtar guy and his band of followers watching over us poor folk here on Earth...
So where is this Ashtar? Has anybody ever seen him? Any proof (actual, physical proof) that he exists. If he does, I would sure like to meet him. He could set my confusing mind at ease.
Those are just my opinions, so don't get upset. I've been known to be skeptic all my life, and I'm not about to change now.
___

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:02 am 

I think that a little skepticism should be sprinkled on any one source that has [i]all[/i] the answers, including the Bible, the Koran, the Ashtar Command, Dr. Spock, Dr. Phil, Mr.X, John Lennon, the Pope, Teg Haggard, anybody!!

Forgive my sarcasm, but I would be asking the same questions regardless of the source.

Tim
___

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:55 pm 

Well here I go again: I have never heard of this Ashtar or the federation but with my limited contact with my visiting Alien (Thelina) I had heard much the same story. It's not something I talk about freely as most people would openly reject it, and me as well. But, because of the strange and very unusual method by which I came to hear this. I tend to believe the general content and especially how it releats to their agenda. I have alread post most of this,"Thelina talk" so no need to go through all of that again.

I think we need to remain open to information reguardless of how different it may be We are all aware that something we don't understand is happening what with the increased witnessing of UFO's, the change in "The Church" policyies, and the increased acceptance of spirituality.

Having had considerable experience in channeling (John) , also discussed in my earlier post, I don't automaticly turn a deaf year. In addition I don't discredit a thirty year period of nothing major happening as a "no sign". Now that I have passed the seventy year mark looking back thirty years seems like yesterday to me.

Bebop

Bebop
___

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:49 pm 

I agree Bebop, we have to keep an open mind. It is a distinct advantage to hear first-hand experiences, right from the source. In your case, you've had a lifetime of experiences not set up and exploited. I would be quite surprised if you said you booked a certain time, to send a message to all of mankind, and managed to do that while working around commercials at the local radio station.

Those are the situations that I question. It's just too mechanical or unnatural to me.

Of course, I could be wrong, and that's the part that I keep open. I have no more answers than the next guy.

Tim
___

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:58 pm 

No, you don't know how it works. It's all pre-recorded then chopped for commericals and Station breaks, then trimmed for time slot.

With John it went on for an hour or two uninterupted, not even a pee break. For me that was OK because I was completely out of the whole time, even during the question and answer sesson that followed.

Bebop
___

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:19 pm 

Ok, Thanks for the info. The original post did not say it was pre-recorded. I had the impression that when it was mentioned there, that there would be callers phoning in with questions, [i]while[/i] the information was coming through. I now take it to mean that the messages have already been received, and will be shared during the show. I think I took it quite literally.

I'm going to try to listen in, shifts permitting, and see for myself.

Thanks Bebop!

Tim
___